KXIP vs KKR Live Score

A child has died after she was thrown from a bouncy castle that reportedly exploded on a beach in England over the weekend.

It follows the death of a seven-year-old girl in 2016 when a bouncy castle broke free from its moorings in Harlow.

Police cordoned off a children's play area on Gorleston beach where people had been basking in the hot weather.

Witnesses told reporters the children on the bouncy castle were thrown about 20 feet in the air when it exploded.

Robert Halfon said the Government needed to assess the inspection regimes of bouncy castles and consider placing a ban on them until it was certain they were safe. She'd been playing on the trampoline in a section of the beach called Bounce About, which also has an inflatable slide, traditional trampolines and a rodeo ride.

Superintendent Roger Wiltshire said: "We were called to a report of an inflatable trampoline apparently bursting on Gorleston beach, following a call to the ambulance service". One witness said: 'Just seen the most horrific thing in my life.

Andres Iniesta retires from worldwide football after Spain exit
Where Spain go from here is far from clear. "It's painful, there's nothing else we can say", Spain captain Sergio Ramos said . Sunday's defeat ended Andres Iniesta's Spain career. "The end of a generation", said the cover of newspaper AS.

"Her family are obviously distressed, we can not imagine what they are going through and our specially trained officers are with them and will be with them for as long as they need them".

Norfolk Constabulary said they were called to Gorleston at around 11.15am on Sunday 1 July.

"You come to a seaside town like Great Yarmouth and Gorleston for a day out, don't you, and as a dad, you know, we've spent many hours standing by a bouncy castle watching the kids jump up and down".

The area of beach where the incident happened has now been cordoned off as police launched a joint investigation with health and safety officials.

A spokeswoman said: 'The young female was seriously injured and in cardiac arrest on our arrival, and was conveyed to James Paget Hospital.