KXIP vs KKR Live Score

The team of young soccer players, ages 11-16, and their 25-year-old coach were stranded in the caves for almost 10 days due to flooding and their constantly evolving rescue has continued to make news headlines around the world. The first group will have four boys and group two, three, and four will have three.

During a brief break in the weather, rescuers were able to pump some of the excess water out of the Tham Luang cave in the Chiang Rai province and rescue at least four boys, who had been trapped in there for over two weeks.

"Today is D-Day", Narongsak had earlier told reporters.

At a news conference Monday, former Chiang Rai governor Narongsak Osotthanakorn said the second rescue involved numerous same divers who brought the four boys out on Sunday. The operation began at 10 a.m. local time and went faster than initially expected, but did not confirm which boys were rescued. Narongsak Osottanakorn, the commander of search and rescue said, "If it rains and the water volume increases, we have to calculate, how much time do we have?" A video from the Thai Navy SEAL Facebook page showed the group several kilometers inside the 10-kilometer (6-mile) cave network on a small wedge of dry ground.

"Air tanks and systems have to be put in place again", he added.

The 12 boys, ranging in age between 11 and 16, and their 25-year-old coach, entered the cave on June 23 after soccer practice and were subsequently trapped by rising flood waters.

In comments released by the government, Interior Minister Anupong Paojinda said officials were meeting Monday morning about the next stage of the operation and how to extract the remaining nine people from the cave in the country's north.

Asked how the authorities had decided which boys were to be taken out first, Mr Narongsak said: "Their health".

Croatia star shouts home town's massive Cup bar tab
Like Gareth Southgate, Croatian boss Zlatko Dalic did not did not begin the World Cup qualifying campaign in charge of the nation. England fans are confident they are closer than ever to regaining the World Cup .

Another four were rescued on Monday and the last four boys and the coach were brought out on Tuesday, prompting rounds of spontaneous applause as ambulances and helicopters passed.

The boys separately emerged from Tham Luang Nang Non cave in Chiang Rai Province between 5:30 pm and 6 pm local time.

But multiple forecasts predict a chance of more rain overnight and the threat of thunderstorms in coming days. Narongsak said the healthiest have been taken out first, and the next phase of the operation would start in 10-20 hours.

Not only did Musk send his own team of engineers to Thailand to work with the rescue mission, but it seems his newly designed submarine - made specifically with the trapped children in mind - could be ready to aid divers in their next phase of evacuations. If the tests are successful, the sub would be placed on a 17-hour flight to Thailand.

The four boys rescued Sunday are recovering in a nearby hospital and are yet to see their parents.

Thai officials said the rescue effort, which began Saturday night, will take multiple days.

Authorities temporarily stopped their efforts Monday to replenish air tanks along the cave's treacherous exit route. After an initial assessment at the site, the plan was to airlift the boys to a makeshift helipad close to the Chiang Rai Prachanukroh hospital, some 70 km away. All four boys were said to be in "perfect" condition, and safely transported to a hospital.