KXIP vs KKR Live Score

Expert divers assigned to the task of saving a youth soccer team trapped in a cave in northern Thailand for more than two weeks looked set to resume their operation on Monday, a day after four people were brought out.

Four boys were extracted on Monday, the Royal Thai Navy has confirmed.

A total of 90 divers are involved in the operation and 50 of them are foreign, some of them from the UK. "Four boys were brought out today".

An worldwide team of rescuers is working diligently to extricate the youth soccer team trapped in a flooded cave in northern Thailand.

Upon exiting the cave, they were evacuated by helicopter and ambulance to hospital in Chiang Rai province, where they remain. The boys will spend the first few days in isolation, with an entire floor of the hospital cleared out for them. They had been trapped inside the Tham Luang cave for more than two weeks.

Medics appeared to remove one person on a stretcher but hid the person's identity behind multiple white umbrellas. There was no word on the condition of any of the people brought out on Monday.

Narongsak said he didn't know when the team would be able to rescue the rest of the boys but he estimated at least 10 hours and no more than 20.

Thirteen medical teams were stationed outside the cave on Sunday - each with its own helicopter and ambulance - one for each of 12 boys and their coach.

They were discovered by a team of British divers on Monday and rescue operations have been meticulously planned all week. It takes several hours. BBC News reports that they are in good health, but that the rescue efforts had to be stopped for 10 hours because rescue workers needed to replace oxygen tanks.

Hundreds of spectators and journalists have gathered in the area around the cave, hoping for news that the boys and their coach would emerge safely.

"This morning they said they were hungry and wanted to eat khao pad grapao", Narongsak said, referring to a Thai dish of meat fried with chili and basil and served over rice.

President Trump on Wrestler Abuse Allegations: 'I Believe Jim Jordan 100%'
Another accuser, Dunyasha Yetts, is a convicted criminal who spent 18 months in prison, Jordan noted. Now there are five accusers, Baier pointed out, with Politico reporting six.

An worldwide team of expert divers-90 in all, 40 from Thailand and 50 from oversees-have been working in the area.

The 12 boys - ages 11 to 16 - entered the massive cave complex on the frontier of Thailand and Myanmar with their 25-year-old coach on June 23.

Saman Gunan had been on his way back from taking air tanks to the trapped boys when his own air supply ran out.

A fifth boy was rescued on Monday afternoon, a Royal Thai Navy official said. The latter option is extremely unsafe, and the arduous trip caused the death of a former Thai Navy SEAL as he lost consciousness underwater while placing extra air tanks inside the cave to allow other rescuers to reach the group.

Divers took about four hours to escort the four from the ledge to the chamber, the source added.

"We surveyed the cave to find good spots that we could say OK, from this route to this route, if anything unexpected or there's a panic, we go here, and in this other part, if any panic happens, this is where we're gonna go", he said. It rained overnight as well. Four boys and their coach remained inside the cave. Meteorologists estimated a 60% chance of rain in the area on Monday.

Elon Musk's Space X rocket company is testing a "kid-sized submarine" that could be sent to help boys trapped in a flooded Thailand cave. An international-level rescue mission began soon after, with hundreds of experts and military personnel from various countries arriving at the spot. As of Sunday evening local time, four boys had been successfully removed from the cave. Earlier in the day, he went to Phuket to check on the search operation of tourists who were missing after a boat capsized off the resort island's coast on Thursday.

Elon Musk, the billionaire inventor and SpaceX founder, has shared the first videos of a kid-sized submarine created to rescue the Thai soccer tea now trapped in a cave.

Three ambulances carried the boys to safety, CNN reported. They were quickly transported to a hospital in the town of Chiang Rai, the provincial capital.

The rescuers are racing against time, as more rain is forecast, and the extra water would significantly complicate matters.